DCX - Flying high (Snooze inc) DCX - Flying high (Snooze inc)

Overall Excelent

Very well planed, well executed and well sounding.

My only real complaint about it is that the vocals have that half a beat off sounding effect that just throws me off.

Beyound that, very nice and keep the good work coming.
-DJ M3T4L

~GP~ Visible Sounds I ~GP~ Visible Sounds I

Simply Epic

You never cease to amaze me. It seems like any computer program you get a hold of you end up way better than me. Its been a while bro' but lets hang out sometime and maybe you can teach me a thing or two.

Peace,
~~~~John from spanish, DJ M3T4L

GranPian responds:

dude yes we should. no joke man. But hey bro, when it comes to teaching, i am your man for the job. peace out n***a (i ask a black man if i could this and I went for Obama.

Musical Armed Robbery Musical Armed Robbery

I must say...

All your songs are amazing man, and to read your artist comments is just inspiring to anyone who has made a beat. Your music makes me smile bro', gets me thinking in a musical sense instead of a literal disaster.

Mainstream music is becoming very shitty (especially when anyone with a producer can get famous from BS music) and to read what you have to say about the manner is just beastly.

Consider yourself famous bro', thats where you will be soon, if you aren't already there.

Once again, with love,
--M3T4L

DJ-Delinquent responds:

this article was written by Yun Veroz

and i agree with it 100%

i had to represent it some how

Gangsta Rave Girl Gangsta Rave Girl

From one DJ to another...

I was suprised.
I was expecting soomething more rap-ish (considerin' the word "gangsta" in front of the title) but I think your one of the very few artists on NG that can make a kick-ass hip-hop beat from a different genre of music successfully.
After reading your comment about how your sick of people considering it anything else, I was relating to every argument I ever had over genre and I completely agree with you.

To sum up my satisfaction all I have left to say is:
10/10 5/5 100/100 and so forth.
keep up the amazing work and you'll have to share some tips on how you got such an awesome completed peice of work.

Hope to hear from ya' in the near future,
--M3T4L

DJ-Delinquent responds:

hehe

my main goal was to simply balance the genres enough to make people on the other side finally love Hip Hop

couse hip hop is the shit

and the only way to let them know. u gotta ROB them @_@

-ganon95- Blue/eiffel 65 remix -ganon95- Blue/eiffel 65 remix

ROFL!

Very amazing, first one of these i've heard on NG. Keep it up bro!

i will lol

-ganon95- Thunderhorse 2 -ganon95- Thunderhorse 2

Very epic!

Freakin' dethklok + techno = awesome. Great job bro!

glad u liked

-ganon95- Tetris 4 -ganon95- Tetris 4

Sounds awesome bro!

It has that very ambient sound that makes it more uncommon. And just the overall sound is very mysterious and great.

thanks

DotA [Potato Mix] DotA [Potato Mix]

Rofl knowledge yo!

Thats awesome how you know that he uses FL Studio, like no one knows that. Anyway, it was awesome and that in two days is really good. I put a 9 because I like to hear a note last and when I hear your short lived 16th notes it sounds weird. Non-the-less very awesome bro, keep it up.