World.War.III World.War.III

Whats to say? Honestly?

Well there really wasn't much to this flash except for the awesome song by XsakuX but beyound that... Well... Let m put it this way RANDOM BOMB THE END. I'm sorry but plz don't post a 30 second flash then have the longest author comments, thats what blogs are for.

(The ONLY reason I even gave you a star was because of song choice, I expected alot more for such a fast paced song.)

*Have A Nice Day* *Have A Nice Day*

eh, could be better

some parts were good and others not so well done, a lil more revise and editing and it woulda been alot better

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

AWSOME

MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCX - Flying high (Snooze inc) DCX - Flying high (Snooze inc)

Overall Excelent

Very well planed, well executed and well sounding.

My only real complaint about it is that the vocals have that half a beat off sounding effect that just throws me off.

Beyound that, very nice and keep the good work coming.
-DJ M3T4L

~GP~ Visible Sounds I ~GP~ Visible Sounds I

Simply Epic

You never cease to amaze me. It seems like any computer program you get a hold of you end up way better than me. Its been a while bro' but lets hang out sometime and maybe you can teach me a thing or two.

Peace,
~~~~John from spanish, DJ M3T4L

GranPian responds:

dude yes we should. no joke man. But hey bro, when it comes to teaching, i am your man for the job. peace out n***a (i ask a black man if i could this and I went for Obama.

Musical Armed Robbery Musical Armed Robbery

I must say...

All your songs are amazing man, and to read your artist comments is just inspiring to anyone who has made a beat. Your music makes me smile bro', gets me thinking in a musical sense instead of a literal disaster.

Mainstream music is becoming very shitty (especially when anyone with a producer can get famous from BS music) and to read what you have to say about the manner is just beastly.

Consider yourself famous bro', thats where you will be soon, if you aren't already there.

Once again, with love,
--M3T4L

DJ-Delinquent responds:

this article was written by Yun Veroz

and i agree with it 100%

i had to represent it some how